Monday, February 8, 2016

Millennial Mama

I decided to change the name of my blog recently. I did this because I feel like my life has greatly changed and I want the opportunity to write about these changes. Before now, I have stuck (most of the time) to writing about experiences in my classroom, but I have quickly discovered, there is so many things I want to say about topics other than education. So much of my identity has surrounded being a teacher, and although that is still a major part of who I am, I owe it to myself to explore the other sides of me.

I will still write about my classroom experiences, but I also want to write about what it’s like to be a woman during this day and age. I want to share my strife and triumphs of motherhood. I want to post my ponderings of marriage and my imaginings of poetry and short stories.

That is what I intend to do here, and I hope that as a reader you are able to enjoy and relate to the thoughts I formulate into words and post on this blog. I know it seems silly to even write this kind of post- but I wanted a fresh start-so here it is- ready set go!




No comments:

Post a Comment